.. I woke up, started packing my case, cleaned my room, took a shower, lock up my door and headed to Dusseldorf airport. Theeen.. I met my friends and our journey to Istanbul finally started!!
When we arrived in Istanbul, we saw this guy. He was so tall! And that’s reason enough to make a selfie with him.
Omg, I’m so addicted with selfies, since the wedding party!!
The next day, our first day in Istanbul, started right here in the taxi. Aren’t we gorgeous?!
We went to many places, but our food was so delicious and so good-looking! If you’re vegan, be happy when you fly to Istanbul. There are so many vegan options, even Börek! And don’t forget drinking cay!
Taksim at night we even watched the galata – fener footie match in nevizade!
So tasty, something you definitely must try out! I noticed that.. making raw food is easier for me. Why? I’m not so good when it’s about cooking. Sometimes my dishes are raw.. and sometimes I just burn the food. It’s a real disaster! But when it’s about raw food, you can’t make anything wrong – technically.
Making these truffles was so easy. Here is the recipe, for about 15-20 truffles,(it depends on the ball size) you need:
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup hazelnuts (blended)
- Blend the hazelnuts with your food processor
- Mix all the ingredients together, and then put your dough into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- (Here it’s necessary using gloves) Just form some bite-sized balls with your hands, and lay them on a tray or big dish. You can add now, as a topping if you want, cacao powder, desiccated coconut or.. other nuts?
- Put them into the freezer again, for about 30 minutes.
- Eat them and.. enjoy!