The first day, we directly went to Arthur’s seat. It’s the highest place in Edinbra (Yes it’s Edinbra, not Edinburgh ;)) it was amazing. The view was gorgous, but somehow when we finally get to the top of Arthur’s seat, the weather… suddenly changed! It became rainy and stormy, I barely couldn’t stand!
After Berlin, Canan and I continued our trip to.. another place, it’s Edinburgh! It’s the first time for me, being here. Yesterday we arrived. We had a nice flight, and now.. it’s 2:20am right now, I’m sleepy and tired, but happy. I’m going to enjoy every single day here. Till march 10th. Because then our next destination will be Istanbul.
and by the way, .. you’re extremely hot.
italian pasta, fussilli verdure!
Yeah, so easy and quick. And I bet you have all the ingredients at home. Apples are not expensive, like potatoes (I looove potatoes!) So lets start with the recipe!
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 apple
- some raisins
- for decoration: blanched almonds and agave
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then add the liquid ingredient.
- Cut the apple into little slices, put them in a bowl with raisins. Add cinnamon and mix them well together.
- Put your dough in a backing pan, ad the apples to the top. (You could also add some raisins into the dough)
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Bake the cake for 50-60 minutes.
- After baking, take the cake out of the oven. Put a little bit of agave on the top of the cake, and also almonds. Agave is sticky, so the almonds will stick on the top of the cake. Don’t use too much agave, it’s sweeter than sugar.
You can also add vanilla ice cream, it fits sooo nice!